Location: 13831 Northwest Freeway, Ste. 450, Houston, TX 77040, Houston, Texas, US
Hours: Full time
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Coordinate installation of software system.
- Design, develop, and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures, programming, or documentation.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, or upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, or security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, or humidity in area of system installation.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, technologists, technicians, or other engineering or scientific personnel.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists, and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Train users to use new or modified equipment.
Education: Master’s degree in MIS, IT, Computer Science, or a related field.
Experience: 24 months of experience in job offered.
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter to:
C & C Reservoirs, Inc.
13831 Northwest Fwy, Ste. 450